The Heated Press conforms to TAPPI/ISO specifications for setting stickies into black filter paper.
The Heated Press is a 12 ton press with heated platens. Manual, four-column hydraulic press. Four-post construction assures parallelism over 12” x 12” surface. Easy-to-read dual scale gauge is calibrated in pounds and metric tons. Has electrically heated platens for temperatures to 650°F with digital controller for each platen.
This configuration meets all specification of applicable standards.
Rugged design with little maintenance requirement.
- Digital temperature controller/li>
- Adjustable temperature with LED display for each platen
- Rugged construction
- Digital temperature controller
- Easy to read dual pressure gauge
- Stainless steel, bronze, and aluminum construction
- 12” x 12” platen surface
- Compression pressure up to 12 tons
- Adjustable drying temperature up to 650°F
- Ram Stroke is 5.1”
- Separate heat and press functions
- ISO 5269/2 and NBR 14380/99
- INGEDE Method 4 99-12 Analysis of Macro Stickies in Deinked Pulp (DIP)
- ISO 15360 – 2:2001 Recycled Pulps – Estimation of Stickies and Plastics image analysis method
- TAPPI T 277 pm-99 Macro Stickies Content in Pulp: The “Pick-Up” Method
- 220 VCA single phaseDimensions: 29” (w) x 27” (d) x 39” (h)
- Weight: 770 lbs
We look forward to hearing about your pulp and paper needs