The Pulmac Dewatering Device is a tool designed to allow the controlled dewatering of an unknown (3-15% concentration) pulp sample to a consistent solids content in just five minutes. Weighing out pulp from this dewatered sample accurately “predicts” an oven dried equivalent pulp sample for a variety of test purposes.
- Squeeze filtrate out of high-solids pulp
- Standardize sample preparation for pulp testing
- Stabilize hot stock samples by removing excess chemicals
- Convenient sample size “cakes” for storage, shipping and handling
- Dimensions: 7 x 11 x 16 in ( W x L x H )
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Electrical: 120 V